In my Digital Media class, my group and I had to invent a piece of technology that would enhance human lifestyle. We came up with this humorous idea of having a “confidence suit” to help awkward/nervous people during social situations.
"The Confidence Suit is the latest fashion interface specifically designed to help you."
There are 5 main features:
1. The Heating/Cooler detector (fan blower for sweaty palms and forehead)
2. The Confidence Line Booster (built in speaker that whispers compliments)
3. The Conversation Starter (a watch and bracelet for girls)
4. The Automatic Body Stabilizer (adjusts body alignment for nervous twitches and look aways)
5. The Stutter Fixer (overlaps with Voice helper)
"With the Confidence Suit, you can be empowered through every day life struggles."
This video cracks me up so much..Lol My group did a great job ^-^
Design is pushing me HARD. But in a very good way.
There are so many more layers as to why something would be composed, colored, typographically chosen, etc. There’s also a personality, passion, & intelligence, that I’m beginning to understand and see.
How we each visually think, interpret, and express ourselves is always going to be uniquely our own.
I’m really happy that I’m receiving this kind of education from my DSGD93 teacher. What Connie has to share is both enriching as it is challenging.
Now I’m pushing past comfort zones and limits I didn’t even know existed. And putting much more thought and consideration into every action when I design.